Monday 4 November 2013

October Beauty Favorites!

Hello,
So October is coming to a close end and I decided that since it's Monday, I'd do a beauty post just like my schedule says! So here are my October favourites!

Oh, ermh, you might want to grab yourself a bowl of popcorn because this could take a while!

Bioderma Sensibio H20



Pros
  • The price is AFFORDABLE  for the amount you are getting! 
  • It DOES  EXACTLY  what it says on the bottle 'Cleanses, Removes Make-Up, Soothes'.
  • It's PERFECT  for ALL  skin types! NOT  just for sensitive skin!
Cons
  • It's NOT  easy to remove eye makeup, ESPECIALLY  DARK,  WATERPROOF  MAKEUP.
  • It's NOT available to every single country.
You can get this online at John Bell & Croyden if you live in the UK and it costs £14.50!

MUA Heaven And Earth Palette


(Image Via Beauty Book)

Pros
  • The formulation is smooth 
  • The pigmentation is amazing!
  • Nice and compact to fit into your bag without taking up too much room
  • It is cheap for people who can't afford something expensive!
Cons
  • It's slight dusty, but I can deal with that
  • It will not last an entire day if you don't apply primer first.
You can get this online at Superdrug if you live in the UK and it costs £4.00!

Rapidlash Eyelash Enhancing Serum


(Image Via The Black Pearl Blog)

Pros
  • This makes your lashes curlier.
  • It makes your lashes longer and darker.
  • Your lashes are more voluminious and thicker.
Cons
  • It's SO expensive!
  • The results do take a while, it's not instant. For me it took a month before I started seeing results!
You can get this online at Boots if you live in the UK and it costs £41.00!

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick In Shade 107



Pros
  • Applies smoothly and it doesn't dry your lips
  • Beautiful shade
Cons
  • A little pricey for ONE  lipstick.
You can get this online at Tesco if you live in the UK and it costs £5.50!

MeMeMe Flawless Finish Cream Foundation With SPF 15


(Image Via Mo'adore)

Pros
  • It's thicker that a foundation but runnier than a cream foundation.
  • SPF 15, SPF is always good when protecting yourself from the sun
Cons
  • There's only two shade options.
You can get this online at MeMeMe if you live in the UK and it costs £12.50!

Those my favourites! I hope you enjoy them! I'll do a favourite posts in November for November favourites! What's your favourites?

PS: I have permission from Becki, Karen and Sandra to use their image for this blog post and I'm still waiting to get permission from the rest.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for messaging me to use my photo! Not a problem and I enjoyed reading this! Followed!

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! We've nominated you for the sunshine award! http://loveand-haute.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls! I literally just got nominated for a Sunshine Award, two seconds ago! LOL!

      Delete
  3. 107 was in my favourites for October as well! I can't get enough of it :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...